Monday, May 28, 2012

Shabby Tea Room, Color me Pretty

The color challenge on Shabby Tea Room is white/cream, pink, blue and add flowers and fabric.  I made this 6x6 card, some paper from my stash and distressed the edges with TH distressed inks.  I added a strip of lace that I also distressed with the tea dye ink.  I cut a pretty Swedish spring oval, distressed the edges and put a copper peel off thank you in the center and pearls around the edge.  The beautiful Victorian Romance Flourish was used in the corner.  I made the leaves from the new Flourish Leaf Strip and added some distressed inks to those also.   The butterflies are from the Exotic small set #2 and I added pearls to those.  I made the flowers from Medium Rose and Miniature Rose.   I added a gem to the center of each rose.  All of these dies may be purchased at  Cheery Lynn Designs.  Be sure to stop by the Shabby Tea Room and check out the creations, they are always gorgeous!!!!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Very pretty!

purple_pea_fran said...

Such a lovely card! Thanks for joining in with The Shabby Tearoom this week.