Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday, Thank you

The challenge this week at Flourishes is a thank you card.  Yesterday I watched the technique video on their blog and decided to try it.  It makes a very nice background especially for masculine cards.  I used the mix and mugs set for this card. I stamped the images and colored them with copics.  The Thank you is a copper peel off and I added some ribbon and a buckle from Flourishes.  I edged everything with a copper pen and then stamped the little sayings in Walnut stain.  Be sure to check out the video for the background it's very quick and easy. 


Leanne ... said...

The new technique looks very nice on your card. This makes a lovely man's card. Good luck on your challege.

Marie said...

What a great masculine card, Karen. Great job on that background. Thanks for sharing with Flourishes.

DragonflyBlissCardshop said...

I absolutely love this card Karen!
Well done!


Very very nice Karen! It is DEFINATELY a new style for you and is lovely! I will check the blog. Thanks friend.

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally cool background Karen. This is one awesome card! Hugs ~S~